- PathWays of the River Valley
- Lyme, NH
Title: Program Managers for Non-Profit Needed
Company: PathWays of the River Valley
Job Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Salary: $22-26 per hour
Program Manager for Community Programs – Newport
We are seeking a team player to oversee the daily operations of a community program, ensuring quality services are provided to the individuals served. The role requires flexible thinking, problem-solving skills, and the ability to supervise direct support professionals efficiently. As the liaison for teams and meetings related to the services provided, you will need to perform direct care as needed and may be assigned to various locations based on program needs. The success of this role will be measured through strong connections with the families/guardians/home providers of the individuals served, positive contributions to the team, and assistance to individuals in making progress on their goals.
Residential Program Manager – Lyme
We are seeking a team player to oversee the daily operations of a residential home, in conjunction with another manager and nursing staff, ensuring quality services are provided to the individuals served. The role involves supervising residential support professionals, serving as the liaison for teams and meetings related to the services provided, and performing direct care and ensuring daily tasks are completed. Community resources enhancement/development and overseeing records management for the program are also part of the responsibilities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A comprehensive background check is required.
- Must provide at least two professional references.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred; extensive program management experience may substitute for the degree.
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory and human services experience is required, with developmental disabilities experience highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to frequently and efficiently switch gears between tasks.
- At least intermediate proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Willingness/ability to travel within the region/state as needed.
- Valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance, and access to a reliable vehicle are necessary, including passing a TB test upon hire.
$22-26 Hourly Wage