- Great Falls Clinic
- Great Falls, MT
At Great Falls Clinic Hospital, we are looking for a dedicated and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team. You will play a crucial role in providing exceptional care to our patients and contribute to creating a supportive work environment where teamwork and professional growth are valued.
- Assist in examination, treatment, or diagnostic procedures under physician direction.
- Work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to meet patient's needs.
- Take vital signs, triage patient calls, and refill prescriptions.
- Provide direction to CNA's and Schedulers.
- Appropriate licensure/certification and current continuing education.
- BLS certification and graduation from a medical assisting program.
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology and basic medical assistant principles.
- Proficient in keyboarding and office skills.
About Great Falls Clinic Hospital
Founded in 1917, Great Falls Clinic Hospital is committed to providing comprehensive healthcare services to our community. We prioritize recruiting modern medical staff and leveraging the latest medical technologies to meet the health needs of the 250,000 residents in our local counties. Our vision is to be the healthcare provider of choice for patients and the workplace of choice for staff and providers. We offer a dynamic, impactful work environment in a family-friendly community.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Great Falls Clinic, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA/M-F/Vet/Disability) and encourages all qualified individuals to apply for employment.