- Royal Palm Beach, FL
1st Shift Warehouse Operations Lead at Aldi offers a Full-Time position with an average of 30-35 hours per week and a starting wage of $23.00 per hour. The role requires the ability to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation and to consistently demonstrate the Mindsets, ALDI Acts Competencies, and Professional Skills (M.A.P.).
- Prepares and establishes daily shipping schedules to ensure the stores have necessary inventory to meet customer needs.
- Verifies proper receipt of products and escalates any receiving discrepancies.
- Assists direct leader in handling daily communications with 3rd party partners, schedule changes, and business needs.
- Supervises the proper staging, pallet construction, and accuracy of product selection.
- Supports timely, accurate, and efficient storage of product, supplies, and equipment received to ensure maximum efficiency and service to the stores.
- Fulfills store needs, facilitates communication, and order changes or requests for product, equipment, and supplies.
- Communicates job responsibilities and performance expectations and assists with developing and implementing action plans to improve operating results and personnel development.
- Works cooperatively with colleagues, communicates relevant information, and monitors all companies providing service within the warehouse to ensure acceptable performance.
- Delivers information to resolve complaints, and ensure equitable treatment, and inspects inbound deliveries and fulfillment of orders.
- Leads inspections of inbound deliveries and fulfillment of all orders, verifying proper receipt of products, ensuring compliance with company guidelines.
- Provides administrative support at the central desk as needed, aids in the selection and receipt of incoming stock, and operates equipment according to safety guidelines.
- Informs management regarding product quality, safety concerns, and sanitation issues, and ensures personnel adhere to inventory procedures, and product handling guidelines.
- Ability to select products efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group, organizes and conducts group meetings, and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures, problem-solving skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and stays organized and multi-tasks in a professional and efficient manner.
- Proficient in the use of standard office equipment and related software for operational needs, attention to detail, follows instructions, and establishes goals and works toward achievement.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Frequently lift and place product weighing up to 45 pounds on pallets at various heights, moving merchandise from warehouse stock, and prepare product for store deliveries.
- Sit, stand, bend, reach, grip, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk throughout the warehouse, work in varying temperatures, and operate powered industrial equipment according to safety guidelines.
- 401(k) Plan and Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and PerkSpot National Discount Program
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance, Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Up to 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave at 100% of pay and Up to 2 Weeks Paid Caregiver Leave at 100% of pay
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance, and Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits and does not discriminate based on various protected characteristics.